- Minor bug fixes and enhancements
- You must be running iOS 5.1 or higher to install this update
This is a resource app for families coping with divorce, which includes tips for parents and caregivers to help their child through this difficult time, as well as art activities to help children cope with their emotions.
• Articles with tips and strategies
• Videos featuring real families and Sesame Street’s Abby Cadabby
• Conversation Starters providing age-appropriate language
• Interactive Tools such as the Face Maker and Coloring Pages to use with your children
• Additional support and educational resources
We recommend you use the tools and watch the videos before sharing them with your children so that you can choose what is most relevant and helpful for your family.
• Sesame Workshop is the nonprofit educational organization behind the award-winning television show, Sesame Street. Our mission is to use the educational power of media to help children everywhere reach their highest potential.
• Resources in this app are part of Sesame Street’s “Little Children, Big Challenges: Divorce” initiative. You can access other Sesame Street divorce materials online, at sesamestreet.org/divorce.
- June 04, 2014 Initial release