App DescriptionTired of the same old lo-fi filters? CameraBag 2 is the worldâ€™s first hi-fi photo app, giving you dozens of styles that can be applied easily but adjusted infinitely, all in a beautiful and intuitive interface with dead-simple sharing to your favorite social networks.
**We have discovered a bug in one of Apple's APIs that causes CameraBag to run slowly on non-retina-display devices. We have found a workaround and are awaiting approval of the update by Apple. Non-retina users will notice a very big speed increase once the update is approved!**
The original CameraBag was the very first vintage iPhone photo app, setting off what has become a major trend. Now CameraBag 2 is bringing a brand new direction to mobile photography. Itâ€™s hi-fi because itâ€™s built on the same 32-bits-per-channel Analog Engine that powers CameraBag 2 for Mac/PC, designed for professional photographers. This means your photos retain their smooth color gradations even when theyâ€™re heavily filtered. Unlike other apps, CameraBag 2 makes it easy to go in and play with each style for infinite variations, so you can always create something unique. The interface has been redesigned from the ground up to be simple, transparent, and fast. Itâ€™s quick and painless to save your shot or share via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Powerful new hi-fi Analog Engine straight from CameraBag 2 for Mac/PC for unparalleled image quality
- 24 different styles, 50+ in the Pro upgrade and HD versions
- Sliders allow you to adjust individual components of each style for a unique look
- Remix button infinitely changes styles for even more variations not possible via sliders
- A huge array of borders and aspect ratios, as well as freehand cropping
- Easy sharing to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and more
- Preview chooser panel stylishly shows you all the filters at once
- Elegant, minimalist interface
- In the Pro upgrade and HD versions, the ability to save your own styles in-app, or load styles made in CameraBag 2 for Mac/PC
Note: CameraBag 2 is recommended for iPhone 4 and up.
April 12, 2013 New version 2.1
March 13, 2013 New version 2.0.3
January 20, 2013 New version 2.0.2
December 19, 2012 Initial Release