New content added on October 27:
• Introducing Logos in Elements for Keynote, with 200 logos
• 85 diagram slides
• 51 sets of US state symbols
• 10 sets of national symbols
• 3 data visualization sets
• 1 layout for Keynote
• 30 Clipart Prime images
*** Black Friday offer: 50% off the full bundle, sets, and categories ***
*** Buy the full bundle and get all future updates for free! ***
Toolbox for Keynote from Jumsoft is a free download that provides access to the ultimate collection of themes and illustration elements for Apple’s Keynote. Besides, the first item in each product category is available free of charge – just click Open!
The toolbox offers numerous options for creating professional and inspiring slideshows for business or entertainment. Whether you choose to purchase a single clipart image or a full Keynote Themes set, you will receive a beautiful, easily customizable product, which will make your work more efficient and its results more enjoyable.
Toolbox for Keynote contains six product sets that can be purchased from within the app:
• Keynote Themes: a selection of professional themes for any type of presentation
• Layouts for Keynote: themes enhanced with matching charts, diagrams, maps, and other elements
• Infographics: data visualization sets, diagrams, chart themes, flags, and maps
• Graphic Styles: custom bullets, patterns, frames, and characters for unique documents
• Elements for Keynote: doodles, icons, badges, and other items for stylish illustrations
• Clipart Prime: hundreds of high-quality clipart images
You can purchase items by piece, by category, and by set, or you can opt for the full bundle and get all future updates with no extra charge. The selection is updated regularly.
Once you have purchased an item, you can open it in Keynote with just one click (or in your default preview application for Clipart Prime images). Most objects in the themes can be edited without difficulty. All images in Elements for Keynote and Clipart Prime include transparent backgrounds that allow placing them on various colors and patterns. The PNG format lets you to adjust brightness, tint, and other image parameters.
*** Requires Keynote 6.0 or later
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- October 27, 2014 New version 1.2.13
- September 13, 2015 New version 2.0.4
- October 27, 2015 New version 2.2
- November 05, 2015 New version 2.2.1