What's New- Supports iOS 7.
- Minor bug fixes.
App DescriptionSimulates realistic powder snow!
Doodle in fallen snow with â€śSnow Canvasâ€ť.
With Snow Canvas, you can freely enjoy drawing on a screen filled with powder snow.
Snow Canvas, uses the â€śSnow Simulatorâ€ť, our original physics engine, to generate lifelike snowflakes. By controlling each snowflake individually, we were able to reproduce silky powder snow so real you would expect it to be cold to the touch.
Drawing with it is fun, watching it is fun, simply touching the silky snow with this app is fun. We recommend it for adults and kids alike.
Use Snow Canvas to clear your mind by playing in the snow and drawing unusual doodles!
- Equipped with our original â€śSnow Simulatorâ€ť physics engine.
- Muti-touch processing with support for up to 11 simultaneous touches.*
- 5 stroke sizes (3 with the iPhone version).
- Undo / redo (10 levels each).
- Save images to camera roll.
- Read in images with Import function.
- Post images to Twitter.
- iPhone 5 optimization.
Snow Canvas supports up to 11 simultaneous touches. However, to prevent mistaken detection of multi-touch commands on the iPad when you use 4 fingers or more, we recommend that you turn off [Multitasking Gestures] in the [General] tab of the [Settings] app.
January 02, 2014 New version 1.01
December 11, 2012 Initial Release