App DescriptionAlways confused if a time zone is 8 hours ahead or behind? Meetup Time will eliminate all the confusion for you effortlessly.
â˜…â˜…â˜…â˜…â˜… How much users love Meetup Time â˜…â˜…â˜…â˜…â˜…
Meetup Time is featured in New & Noteworthy under Productivity for both iPhone and iPad!*
Meetup Time is an easy to use meeting planner that allows you to schedule calls and meetings with friends, family and colleagues from all over the world without the need to remember or check out individual time zones across multiple countries.
â˜…â˜…â˜…â˜…â˜… Standout Features include â˜…â˜…â˜…â˜…â˜…
- Intuitive and straightforward user interface
- Auto-adjustment for Daylight Saving Time (DST)
- Different color legends and smiley faces to indicate good and bad timings
- Ability to retrieve, display and select your results.
- Export your results to iCal, email to other participants and copy to your own clipboard or Notes.
- Displays scheduling information for up to 10 cities
- No Internet/3G connection required (Offline App)
Upgrade to enjoy all the features of the full version.
Let Meetup Time be your personal assistant for planning meetings, calls, gatherings and more!
Already using Meetup Time?
Great! Consider adding a review at the iTunes App store. Stay up to date via http://www.facebook.com/MeetupTime
December 20, 2012 New version 2.4
December 10, 2012 Initial Release