-Support for iOS 8 added.
-You must now hold down the "Delete Saves" button for ten seconds before accessing the menu in order to prevent accidental deletion of saves. Thanks sis!
-Food icons updated to be in line with the desktop version of the game.
-Game memory footprint reduced to help with memory related crashes.
PLEASE NOTE: This game supports iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPad 3, 4 & Air. IT DOES NOT RUN ON IPAD 1.
Received Honorable Mentions from Indie Game Magazine and Pocket Tactics for the 2013 Action Games of the Year awards!
"4.5/5 - this PC to iPad port is terrific to the touch...[a] culinary tablet masterpiece." -Touch Arcade
"Cook, Serve, Delicious is a must have for simulation enthusiasts." -PadGadget
"It's not an easy game to excel at, but it's an easy game to get hooked on, and the challenge of building and running your own restaurant from front to back is going to captivate you for weeks on end...With depth to rival a strategy game and carefully controlled chaos ruling the action sequences, Cook, Serve, Delicious! is a rare release that encourages you to play until you master every nuance of gameplay. You'll have a great time doing it, and once you reach that zen-like state, your little food hut will be a sight to behold." -JayisGames.com
"4.5/5 Stars. Cook, Serve, Delicious isn’t Filet Mignon, but it is an awesome, consistently delicious meal." -Gamezebo.com
"Overall, “Cook, Serve, Delicious!” is a wonderfully addictive game that takes the best parts of Diner Dash, Hot Dog King, and Restaurant Empire and crams them all into one nice, meaty package. It will definitely test your reflexes and can be a bit nuts at times in terms of difficulty, yet it manages to keep you engaged in a way that encourages you to do better. I highly recommend it to those who enjoy time management and simulation games." -Vincent Paone, dadsgamingaddiction.com
"There's an odd appeal to this game." -Ryan Davis, Giantbomb.com
"This seems like a cool game... I just want a corndog..." -Jeff Gerstmann, Giantbomb.com
Cook, Serve, Delicious is a strategic restaurant sim, one of the few in its genre that gives the players total control over where they want to take their restaurant.
The game centers on an old, worn down restaurant in the SherriSoda Tower, which was once the heart of the building but closed down as business (and tenants) dropped to an all time low. But with the local economy rising back up and occupancy reaching its maximum, SherriSoda Tower has decided to bring back the old Cook, Serve, Delicious restaurant, and has given you complete control to bring it back to its old five star status of world class dining.
To do that, you’ll start with a few thousand dollars and thirty foods to choose from to put on your menu, as well as a host of restaurant equipment and more. Nearly everything is unlocked from the start of the game for you to purchase; this is your restaurant, and you must figure out the best strategy to get that restaurant packed with satisfied customers. Can you prove your culinary skills?
And if that weren’t enough, you’ll also have the opportunity to be cast in the Iron Cook television show, throw parties for offices in SherriSoda Tower, read virtual mail in your SherriSoda Tower Email account which ranges from game tips to crazy spam, from customers providing feedback to your restaurant to opportunities to being able to fund projects via "ClicknStart" and other big surprises!
With hours of content and tons of secrets and unlockables, Cook, Serve, Delicious will provide a big challenge for anyone who’s ready to take their crumbling, rat infested eatery to a luxurious Platinum Star Restaurant. Good luck!
- September 20, 2014 New version 2.4.2
- July 12, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- June 30, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- April 19, 2014 New version 2.4.1
- April 17, 2014 New version 2.4.0
- January 24, 2014 New version 2.2.4
- January 09, 2014 New version 2.2.3
- January 03, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- January 03, 2014 New version 2.2.2
- December 31, 2013 New version 2.2.0
- December 21, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- August 24, 2013 New version 2.0.30
- July 28, 2013 New version 2.021
- July 24, 2013 New version 2.02
- June 15, 2013 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- June 13, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
- April 30, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- April 24, 2013 New version 1.2.5
- April 24, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- March 26, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- March 19, 2013 New version 1.2
- February 09, 2013 New version 1.1.5
- January 26, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- January 24, 2013 New version 1.1.0
- January 22, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- January 07, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- January 04, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- December 21, 2012 New version 1.0.2
- December 14, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- December 13, 2012 Initial release