- Supports NAVER ID policy changes
- Fixed error where the mail list was not displayed properly when mails were sent from the sent mail or temporary mailboxes.
- Fixed error where emails that had large-sized attachments uploaded from Ndrive, which names contained special characters (&, +), could not be sent.
- Fixed bug and Improved stability
NAVER Mail app, getting smarter beyond your expectation!
Read only selected mails and don't miss out important mails.
※ The new NAVER Mail app(v2.0) can only be used on iOS 7 version and up.
1. Shifting the 'View Type'
You can view the mails collected in chronological order using various view types including 'Interactive View' or 'View by Person'.
Tap the icon on the right side of the list and change to the most comfortable view type of your choice.
2. Find Faster with 'Quick Filter
If you want to view only desired mails, use 'Quick Filter.'
With a single touch, you can quickly view only unread mails/ important mail/mail with attachment/VIP mail.
3. View by 'Sender'
The mail list will be organized based on the 'Sender' if you tap the person icon in the view shifting menu.
Quickly check mails from important people and bind unimportant mails to handle at once.
4. Swipe to Delete
You can directly send the unnecessary mails by swiping the list of mails to left.
You can also swipe-right the list to change the status of already viewed mail as 'unread.'
5. Add to VIP
Add important person to you as VIP.
If you change to 'View by Person,' mails from VIP will appear at the top of the list and you can also filter to view only the VIP mails.
6. Preview Attachment
When checking received mails with attachment or double-checking if file has been properly added before sending, manage your attachments at once with 'Attachment List' unfolding in front of you all at once.
7. Fun Stickers
Express your various feelings with cuddly and lively stickers. Mail app provides a total of 27 sets of LINE stickers.
8. Receipt Confirmation and Transmission Cancellation
You can directly check whether the mail I had sent has arrived well or if the receiver has read my mail. If the receiver uses NAVER mails, you can also cancel already transmitted mail.
9. Import External Mail
Gmail, Yahoo!, Outlook and more,...
Set frequently used mailing accounts to be viewed in NAVER Mail app all at a glance for an easier management.
10. Sync with Ndrive
You can attach large files when sending mails and save attachments in received mail using Ndrive.
Are you worried about other people peeping into your mail? Use the password lock.
You can safeguard your mails even when your phone is lost.
12. Support screen optimized for Pad
Mail optimized for pad environment, View more pleasantly with wider screen!
Should you experience issues or errors while using the app, please contact NAVER Customer Service Center (https://m.help.NAVER.com/support/service/main.nhn?serviceNo=5632) for inquiries.
- May 21, 2015 New version 2.1.4
- May 12, 2015 New version 2.1.3
- March 28, 2015 New version 2.1.0
- February 06, 2015 New version 2.0.12
- December 20, 2014 New version 2.0.2
- October 02, 2014 New version 1.6.5
- August 30, 2014 New version 1.6.4
- June 09, 2014 Initial release