- Apple Watch Ready! Yes folks, this app is ready to be used with Apple Watch.
- By popular demand added Touch ID (available on iOS 8 devices with finger touch sensor)
- Other bug fixes
*** Use this app on your Apple Watch! ***
Most simple, secure & powerful Password Manager App used by thousands of users everyday.
• UNIVERSAL APP - download it once and use it on all Apple devices
• Extremely easy to use password app
• Built with simplicity and common sense
• With KeyPad and DotLock technology
• Or use finger Touch ID (available on iOS 8 devices with finger touch sensor)
With industry strongest AES 256 bit encryption
• Passwords are only decrypted after two successful logins through KeyPad and DotLock
• They are encrypted as soon as the app is closed
• No one will ever be able to hack into your passwords even if you loose your device
• Record time, date and location of unsuccessful password entry
• See a real map with a pin to show you the exact location of intrusion
• 9 beautiful templates to choose from
• All data is sorted alphabetically
• You can narrow your search with Search Bar feature
• View your login and passwords right away
• Backup password in CSV or Microsoft Excel format
• Save backed up passwords on Email, DropBox, Evernote etc
• Restore from previous backups with one push of a button
• Sync your passwords among all Apple devices
• Create, Edit or Delete as many records as you like
• Built in password forget feature so you never get locked out of
• Keep all your passwords safe and you never have to forget them again!
• No In-app purchases
• No yearly / monthly subscriptions
• Pay for it once and use it forever on Apple devices
Restore From Backup:
In order to Sync your password or restore from backup then
- Email a CSV backup file to yourself (Or upload to DropBox)
- Open that email on your new iPhone/iPad (or Open DropBox)
- Make sure you have Password Manager Pro+ installed on that new device
- Touch and hold on CSV extension backup file for 1 second
- Open the file with our app
- Login to the app
- When prompted that backup file was detected choose one of the options.
- That's it you are done!
••• NOTE: Your initial KeyPad password is 1234 and dotlock is 1-2-3, connect the top three dots from left to right. Make sure to change your security question and passwords once logged in. Your Apple Watch password is the same as your iPhone / iPad Keypad password of our password manager app.
Produced By SixAxis LLC
For any questions or concerns contact our support at email@example.com. We are here to help and answer all emails with in 24 hours. Leaving a bad review won't fix the issue
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- August 07, 2014 New version 5.1
- August 07, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- August 11, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- September 11, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- September 13, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- September 23, 2014 New version 5.2
- October 20, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- November 03, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- December 29, 2014 New version 5.3
- May 07, 2015 New version 5.4