Defend your kitchen table from the advancing hordes in this classic tower-defense-game in full 3D!
Not only fans of this genre genre will be treated to an expertly crafted game on their mobile devices.
In Tabletop Defense, players have to strategically place their towers along the enemy supply lines to stop the invasion of their kitchen table. In order to stop the advancing ground and air units, players start off with a small budget to purchase and upgrade their towers.
As the levels progress and more enemies are vanquished, the players will earn extra funds; but it’s up to them to make the right decisions about which towers to place where and which upgrades to purchase in order to stop the ever more challenging waves of armored buggies, tanks and planes.
With each unit that makes it through the player’s defenses, the player will lose a life, receive less money and lower scores. If 10 lives are lost the player will have to restart the level and rethink his strategy.
- 24 addictive levels with two difficulty levels: normal and expert
- 5 different turret types, with 3 upgrades each
- 7 enemy types, with 3 sub-types each
- True 3D environment in each level
- Turret and air view with different zoom options
- Different game modes for different types of players
- Game speed controls for adjusting the intensity of action
Please also visit and like us at Facebook: www.facebook.com/tabletopdefense
VANDAL ONLINE: "It's a new perspective to the genre, both because of its difficulty and its great design. If you like towerdefense games, you should try this one."88%
APPSROOSTER.COM: "We are absolutely sure this game deserved to be on your iphone/tablet if you want a perfectly tune time killer game right in your pocket."80%
GAMEMUSE.NET: "Tabletop Defence is a fun, simple and most important of all, accessible game without requiring excessive micro management or pointless multitasking. For those looking for a return to the genre roots, this title is certainly worth looking."
148GAMES.COM: "Tabletop Defense is a unique tower defense game requiring strategic placement of weapons in order to defend against attacks from both land and air units." 4.5 of 5
APPREVIEWCENTRAL.NET: "Overall this is a solid tower defense game. Each level can take some time to play due to the number of waves you must endure. I think the theme (army men) of the game and enjoyed playing it." 4.5 of 5
- March 21, 2013 Initial release
- June 09, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- June 14, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- August 24, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- August 28, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99