New in 2.1.5:
+ Fix a bug when opening the app
WWF Together brings you closer to amazing and endangered species than you ever could have imagined, letting you discover their lives and the work WWF does for them. Try out “tiger vision,” flap your wings like a migrating butterfly, and chop the panda’s bamboo. As part of each story, you’ll get to bring an animal into your world by taking a selfie with its origami or placing it in a scene.
• In-depth, interactive stories of endangered animals, including giant pandas, tigers, monarch butterflies, sea turtles and polar bears.
• Playful interactive elements that incorporate both iPad’s and iPhone’s unique features.
• Origami of each animal that folds up, allowing you to place it in a photo and share with friends and family.
• Up-to-date conservation and wildlife news.
• Stunning high-definition, full-screen videos and image galleries, featuring photos and downloadable wallpapers by renowned environmental photographer Morten Koldby.
• Cool and unusual animal facts. (Do you know what a panda and a stick of butter have in common?)
• Multiple ways to get involved and help protect endangered animals.
About World Wildlife Fund
For 50 years, WWF’s mission has been to create a future in which people live in harmony with nature. A core part of that mission is saving wildlife from threats like poaching, habitat loss and overuse of natural resources. This important work doesn’t just help wild animals; it also contributes to people’s health and well-being. By conserving species and their habitats, we can also help to ensure we have a thriving, healthy planet with forests that slow climate change and oceans that provide more than one-sixth of the world’s food.
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- August 11, 2015 New version 1.6
- April 15, 2016 New version 2.0
- July 05, 2016 New version 2.1.1
- November 07, 2016 New version 2.1.5