* Reduced app size
* Performance enhancements
* Bug Fixes
** 2013 Apple Design Award Winner **
** 2013 App of the Year Runner-Up **
Experience the world’s most amazing and endangered animals in one app – together. This interactive experience brings you closer to the stories of elephants, whales, rhinos and other fascinating species. Discover their lives and the work of WWF in a way you’ve never seen before. Try out “tiger vision,” stay as still as the polar bear during a hunt, and chop the panda’s bamboo. Explore the animals’ stories, then fold them up and share them with the world.
* In-depth, interactive stories of endangered animals, including giant pandas, tigers, monarch butterflies, marine turtles and polar bears.
* Playful interactive elements that incorporate iPad’s unique features.
* Origami of each animal that folds up, creating an animated video you can share with your friends and family through Facebook, email and Twitter – plus, download instructions for making your own origami.
* 3D interactive globe – discover exactly how far away you are from 70 different animals around the world.
* Up-to-date conservation and wildlife news
* Stunning high-definition, full-screen videos and image galleries, featuring photos and downloadable wallpapers by renowned environmental photographer Morten Koldby.
* Cool and unusual animal facts. (Do you know what a panda and a stick of butter have in common?)
* Multiple ways to get involved and help protect these amazing animals.
About World Wildlife Fund
For 50 years, WWF’s mission has been to create a future in which people live in harmony with nature. A core part of that mission is saving wildlife from threats like poaching, habitat loss and overuse of natural resources. This important work doesn’t just help wild animals; it also contributes to people’s health and well-being. By conserving species and their habitats, we can also help to ensure we have a thriving, healthy planet with forests that slow climate change and oceans that provide more than one-sixth of the world’s food.
- June 10, 2014 Initial release