Free ad-supported version of Talking Clock for iPhone is now available.
Talking Clock for iPhone It is quite simply a speaking clock, which can be used in everyday life.
It is visually attractive, polished and clear display, with an animated retro flip clock function.
The application announces, with a natural spoken voice, the current time in varying intervals from 1 minute to 1 hour. The announcement system also works through headphones
It even provides a timer - countdown mode which announces the time remaining depending on the settings.
For example: "2 hours 15 minutes left".
Popular Applications :
- Activities requiring precisely defined time - gym training, jogging etc
- Parking Reminder
- Cooking and washing assistant
- Wake up call for your afternoon nap
- Work stimulator - Don't waste time on unimportant activities when time is running out
- Keep track of your working day when under time pressure.
- Practise your presentation for a specific period (eg 8 minutes)
- A simple attractive table top clock or morning alarm clock
- There are many other applications
*** The Application runs even in the background (adjustable in the app settings)! ***
If you have any suggestions, please contact technical support by email. We will add new features in due course.
Notifications number in the background mode is limited by iOS restrictions to maximum 30 - 60 sound notifications. It's enough to open and close app to hear notifications again.
To disable notifications it's just enough to open Talking Clock and press speaker icon - disable sounds.
- June 09, 2014 Initial release