Phone# Find finds a person's phone number using any portion of their name or address. Can also do a reverse phone lookup. Click on the found phone number to make call that person. Click on their address to view a map of their location. Share results to Facebook, Twitter and other services. For reverse phone lookup, now uses OpenCNAM for CallerID name search.
When you search, all resulting matches are displayed including the name of the person, their phone number, address and age, if available and any associations.
The best way to search is to provide all of the information: first name, last name, city and state. Use at least the last name and as much of their address and first name to narrow down your phone# search.
You are required to provide at least the last name. By default, the last search is saved and run when you restart the app.
Similar closely matching results are shown after more exact matches.
The address and phone number in blue is clickable. Clicking the address will display the address on Apple Maps. Clicking the phone number, on an iPhone can call the number and on an iPad you can create a contact for the phone number. Any blue items are clickable.
The associations in yellow are clickable. Clicking on a name will ask you if you want to find that name.
You may then copy any address to the clipboard, display on a map or share using such services as Email, Twitter, Facebook and much more.
Each resulting matching address has two icons above the address to the left and right. The left icon is for copying to clipboard, the center icon is for showing on a map and the right icon is for sharing using a service.
Use the left most icon to copy any information to the clipboard for use by other apps.
Use the right icon to share the information using Email, Twitter, Facebook and many more services.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- August 17, 2014 New version 2.2
- August 21, 2014 New version 2.3
- November 07, 2014 New version 2.4
- December 01, 2014 New version 2.5
- December 08, 2014 New version 2.6
- December 12, 2014 New version 2.7
- January 14, 2015 New version 2.8
- March 01, 2015 New version 2.9
- March 26, 2015 New version 3.0
- May 04, 2015 New version 3.1
- May 11, 2015 New version 3.2
- June 05, 2015 New version 3.3
- August 12, 2015 New version 3.4
- January 10, 2016 New version 3.5
- January 17, 2016 New version 3.6