3.5.7 (this update)
- Integration with Health app in iOS 8
- Bug fixes
- Fixed a bug that prevented the app to start on iOS 6.x devices
- Fixed crash due to music playlist
- Fixed "Add to Calendar" crash for iOS 6
- iOS 8 compatible
- Add workouts to your iOS Calendar
- Preview your workout schedule
- Print out the workout schedule with AirPrint
- See the route map on the workout screen
- Auto pause and re-start (must enable in Settings first)
Test RUN our popular Ease into 5K app with this free version. From the makers of the original C25K app, this app will get you off the couch and change your life. It's the easiest way to start running, period. Top health mag *SELF Magazine* gave us a whopping 5 stars! As seen on ABC News… and featured in the "Best iPhone Apps" book!!! This app is a RUNNING COACH in your iPhone – pushing you as you sprint and slowing you to a walk based on a proven interval training plan. No celebrity trainer needed! Just this top-graded app & your shoes.
Get off your butt 3 times a week for 30 mins at a time – and watch yourself become a marathoner. Interval training for a 5K is an absolute CHORE without this app.
Yes, you can still listen to your workout tunes. This app works alongside your music.
With Ease into 5K by Bluefin, couch potatoes and insanely busy people alike are gradually transforming into long-distance running machines… with just 30 MINUTES 3X EACH WEEK.
That's only 90 minutes a week. And in that small handful of minutes, you'll actually be TRAINING THE RIGHT WAY. We're talking training to lose weight and run 5K. So you won't spend your Treadmill Time wishing you knew what runners with coaches know.
Do you have 30 minutes to boost your health and get you in shape to run a 5K?
The ultimate couch potato transformation app is at your fingertips. Proven training for new runners
This is a free trial of the Ease into 5K app, it includes all features and the first four workouts.
- No need to look down at your watch while self-training
- Built by runners
- Alternates between running & walking
- Just 3 runs/ week at 30-40 mins each
- NEW online companion for your Bluefin apps
- Earn points & Unlock Achievements
- Backup your workouts to the Cloud
- View all your data from all your Bluefin apps in one place
- Weekly workout summaries
- Workout reminders to help you stay motivated
...and much more!
Works with iPhone and iPod Touch! Great with Nike+
Track your DISTANCE, PACE, WEIGHT & CALORIES BURNED with gorgeous graphs
Track days you've completed toward your goal… and see your history
Listen to your own music… and skip tracks without leaving the app
Audio alerts coach you to switch from running to walking and back
Get big encouragement by sharing on FACEBOOK or TWITTER (@bluefinapps)
PLUS! Choice of MALE or FEMALE coach voice. Journal entries. Compatible with iOS 5 and 6.
Why It's the MOST POPULAR 5K Running App
IRONMAN LISTENS TO HIS OWN MUSIC"
"Not only did this app give me audio alerts telling me when I should run or walk, but I was able to listen to my own music from my iPod list instead of some other person's preference of motivational music."
– Matthew Murphy
Completed first 5k by week 7 (in 0:27:37). Has since done Ironman!
GREAT-GREAT-GRANDDAUGHTER OF EMILY POST NOW RUNS
"I have NEVER been a distance runner – hated running warm ups in high school, was always the last one done, huffing and puffing the whole way. While I had heard of interval programs, I had never tried one or thought I could do it... until I found your app. It has been the missing piece that allowed me to break my weight loss plateau."
– Lizzy Post
FROM 365 POUNDS TO RUNNING THE 5K... IN 6 MONTHS
"In February of 2011, I weighed 365 pounds. I decided it was time to change. I began to look at programs to help beginning runners. I was convinced that this app from Bluefin Software was the best choice. On July 4th, I ran a 5K! If you're thinking about starting to run, I can tell you - without hesitation - that app from Bluefin is the best start."
– Mark D Rucker
Completed 5K and 10k. Signed up for half-marathon on Oct 23, 2011!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- December 12, 2014 New version 3.5.7
- September 28, 2014 New version 3.5.6
- September 24, 2014 New version 3.5.5
- September 15, 2014 New version 3.5
- December 31, 2013 New version 3.4
- November 25, 2013 New version 3.3.9
- October 09, 2013 New version 3.3.8
- September 17, 2013 New version 3.3.6
- June 23, 2013 New version 3.3.4
- December 28, 2012 Initial release