- Reworked the functionality of the program.
- Support for iOS 6.1.2.
- Fixed a glitch program.
- Speed up the program.
The Best pedometer for iPhone, iPod, iPad with the ability to track the route on the GPS map.
With Pedometer GPS application you'll always know the number of steps carried out during the day, the distance, speed, number of calories burned, and also be able to observe the track route done on the GPS maps.
The application includes the following features:
• Pedometer •
- The amount of steps made
- Calculation of the distance traversed in meters or calculation of the distance by GPS
- Calculation of the average velocity of movement
- Calculation of calories burned
- Maximum precise definition of motion in space with minimum errors on the GPS map
- The time of accomplished session
- Set the number of steps
- Creating new sessions
- Blocking the application from being accidentally pressed on the display
- Identification of the route and display it on the map
• Calibration •
- Adapting the application for a more accurate step / run
- Ability to select a character (male, female)
- Adjust the sensitivity
- Setting the mode step / running
- Ability to specify the place where the device is worn in configurations(in the hand in a bag in pants pocket, shirt, chest, waist)
• Body •
- Set the step length (in / cm)
- Adjust the length of the running step (in / cm)
- Setting up growth (in / cm)
- Setting up the weight (lb / kg)
- Adjust the size of waist (in / cm)
- Calculation of Body Mass Index - BMI
• History •
- Saves the history of sessions by day, week, month
- History of GPS map by day, week and month
- Manual selecting the period that interests you
- The success story done for the period you are interested in
• Music •
- Built-in audio player for enjoyable workouts
- The player runs in background mode
- Setting up the player on your own
In case of any difficulties or questions when using our application, please refer to our via site http://ritualnoise.cu.cc. This kind of feedback helps us to answer you as rapid as we can, because we do not have the posibilitie to answer you on iTunes,. We are happy to answer any questions and take into account your wishes.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- December 05, 2012 Initial release
- December 06, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- January 29, 2013 New version 1.1
- January 29, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- February 01, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- February 12, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- February 22, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- March 30, 2013 New version 1.2
- March 30, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 01, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99