Fixes a crash when running iOS 9.1 or later
Play the world's best quiz game with your friends! From the creators of Ruzzle with over 30 million players.
Answer fun and challenging questions and play against your friends.
Play with your Facebook friends or challenge random players around the world.
Here's how to play:
You and your opponent both see a playing board with nine category tiles.
Behind every tile is three questions. By outplaying your opponent, you can win a tile.
The first player with three tiles in a row wins the match.
You can steal tiles from your opponent by getting more questions right than them.
If the round is drawn, the winner is decided by an exciting tie-breaker!
To get really good at QuizCross, you don't just have to be good at quizzes. You also have to be aware of your own and your opponent's strengths and weaknesses. Don't forget to think strategically when winning your tiles and obtaining three in a row to win the match!
The background music also adds to the excitement, by letting you know when your time is about to run out.
The premium version of the game gives you all kinds of statistics showing how you and your friends are getting on.
QuizCross is available in the following languages:
Get started and challenge your friends!
Follow us at:
QuizCross is a game from MAG Interactive, the company behind word game Ruzzle, with over 30 million players all over the world.
If you are or have been a Ruzzle player, you just need to log in with the same account. You will immediately see your friends lists within the game.
- January 12, 2013 Initial release
- February 05, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- March 09, 2013 New version 1.0.4
- April 24, 2013 New version 1.0.5
- June 04, 2013 New version 1.0.6
- June 28, 2013 New version 1.1
- July 12, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- August 12, 2013 New version 1.1.2
- November 08, 2013 New version 1.1.4
- February 24, 2014 New version 1.1.5
- August 18, 2014 New version 1.1.6
- October 11, 2014 New version 1.1.8
- November 11, 2015 New version 1.1.9