An old business said : "That which is measure, improve."
Without regular measurement of time, we might easily sit in front of our desk and keep daydreaming for hours without getting any things done.
Once we ticked the stopwatch for any task we do, We become more sensitive to passage of time, and could result in more focus on what we are doing.
This stopwatch accurately counts the time we spent on tasks. As tasks are categorised into project, we might review time spent on project as a whole.
With time logs for duration we spent on every project, we could review and seek to deal with any inefficiency in future.
For example, if we found ourselves having task breaking down into many very short sessions, we might interpret this as experiencing many distraction and possibly not be able to focus properly. On the other hand, if our task composed of a few but very long sessions, it might be a signal of not enough break, and possibly resulting into a lack of concentration.
Once we include the stopwatch as a partner with our projects, we would experience the difference we made to our work.
The project stopwatch could also assist in beating the habit of procrastination.
- October 15, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- October 09, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- May 12, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- May 10, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 10, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 09, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 29, 2012 Initial release