This update adds support for the new US East (Ohio) infrastructure region.
The AWS Console mobile app, provided by Amazon Web Services, lets you view resources for select services. The app also supports a limited set of management functions for select resource types, so you can use the app to support incident response while you're on the go.
EC2, S3, Route 53, ELB, RDS, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, CloudFormation, DynamoDB, Auto Scaling, and AWS OpsWorks customers can use the app to browse resources and view configuration details, metrics, and alarms. Management functionality is supported for EC2, RDS, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, DynamoDB, Auto Scaling, and AWS OpsWorks. Service Health Dashboard notifications provide real-time information on service availability, and users with billing and CloudWatch permissions can monitor total estimated service charges.
The AWS Console mobile app requires an existing AWS account. Simply create an identity using your account credentials and select your region in the menu. The app lets you stay signed in to multiple identities at once. Note that if you sign in with an AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) user account, you need to use the account alias that was included in the email address from your administrator. If you use AWS Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), we recommend using either a hardware MFA device or a virtual MFA on a separate mobile device for the greatest level of account protection.
We regularly release updates with new features. Tell us what features you need and how you would use them with the Feedback link in the app's menu. We're listening!
- February 26, 2013 Initial release
- April 03, 2013 New version 1.1
- May 15, 2013 New version 1.1.5
- May 31, 2013 New version 1.2
- September 13, 2013 New version 1.3
- October 16, 2013 New version 1.4
- December 11, 2013 New version 1.5
- February 14, 2014 New version 1.5.1
- April 06, 2014 New version 1.6
- April 29, 2014 New version 1.7
- May 30, 2014 New version 1.8
- June 27, 2014 New version 1.8.1
- July 24, 2014 New version 1.8.2
- September 23, 2014 New version 1.9
- November 13, 2014 New version 1.9.1
- December 18, 2014 New version 1.10
- March 13, 2015 New version 1.11
- May 28, 2015 New version 1.12
- August 25, 2015 New version 1.13
- September 14, 2015 New version 1.13.1
- December 21, 2015 New version 1.14
- December 29, 2015 New version 1.14.1
- January 10, 2016 New version 1.15
- January 25, 2016 New version 1.15.1
- July 09, 2016 New version 1.16
- November 08, 2016 New version 1.17