Fix crash in iOS5.
B&G GoFree Controller & Viewer turns your iPad or iPhone into a repeater screen for your B&G Multifunction Display. View charts, sailing data and radar direct from your iPad or iPhone.
Using an iPad you can do more than just view the screen. Take control of the Multifunction Display to carry out tasks including entering waypoints, adjusting radar settings and even controlling Sonic hub audio direct from your iPad.
The following B&G Multifunction Displays are compatible with Simrad GoFree controller:
- Zeus Touch
- Zeus2 W
The B&G WIFI-1 access point must be installed on the network to enable wireless connection. To find your nearest dealer or to check pricing visit http://www.bandg.com
Instructions for use:
1. Download the GoFree Controller app to your iPad.
2. Once onboard the vessel, connect to the GoFree Wireless Network.
3. Run the GoFree Controller app and select which Multifunction display you would like to view and control.
Important to note:
Autopilot control is not enabled from the B&G GoFree Controller app.
- June 02, 2014 New version 2.1
- April 07, 2014 New version 2.0
- October 09, 2013 New version 1.9
- July 31, 2013 New version 1.8
- April 24, 2013 New version 1.7
- January 30, 2013 Initial release