What's NewThis latest update introduces NEW FEATURES such as ELITES and VENDOR.
As Cabals was never meant to be a mono-color deck dominance, you can now upgrade your cards into elites making them more versatile in dual colored decks. Now able to view your card collection more easily
you can also exchange your left over cards into influence through the new feature called VENDOR, that allows you to sell cards.
Nether Alliance, while observed to be overly popular and powerful, have received small adjustments to its arsenal.
At the same time, they are also receiving new cards which will undoubtedly affect the metagame.
Complete list of changes:
NEW FEATURES implemented revealing the full potential of your CARD COLLECTION.
ELITES, upgrade your cards into ELITE forces and explore a whole new world of dual faction and deck building opportunities.
IN-GAME VENDOR, having excessive amount of cards or cards that you just don't like playing? You can now sell them using the VENDOR feature for influence.
NEW CARDS, Nether alliance receiving reinforcements
Sons of Osiris
- [UNIT] Devourer of the Dead: 2R: once per turn, Remove the top card of your discard pile: gain +1 power.
- [UNIT] Archaeologist: Once per turn: Shuffle the top card of your discard pile into your deck.
- [SPELL] Journey into Diyu: Replace target unit with the top unit of its owner's discard pile. The unit is exhausted and gains: does not conquer.
- [UNIT] Bashe: When a unit is destroyed by Bashe: +1 power.
CARD CHANGES, several cards in Primal and Dominion Alliances have "leveled up" receiving new and stronger abilities.
- Underworlder: New ability, 3R: Fast attack.
- Aryan Runemaster: Added activatable ability: 2R: Draw 1 card.
- Armanic Warrior: Changed ability: Lose 2R and draw 1 card at the start of your turn.
Order of Zahir
- Cutthroat: New ability, 3R: Once per game: opponent discards a random card.
- Liquid Servant: New ability, 2R: Once per game: draw 1 card.
- Ancestral Spirit: Changed ability: Exhaust, 3R: Target unit gains toughness.
- Possessed Junker: New ability, 2R: Once per game: stamina 2.
- Leshii: New ability, 2R: Toughness (Decrease all damage received by 1).
- Phooka: New ability, 2R: Once per game: +1 power.
Sons of Osiris
- High Priest: Ability activation now exhausts the unit.
- Royal Embalmer: Ability activation now costs 1R.
- Falling star: Base cost increased by one to 6.
- Colonial Officer: New ability, 4R: Once per game: deal 1 damage to target unit.
- Mountain Sanctuary: Base cost increased by one to 6.
September 26, 2013 New version 2.1.5
September 26, 2013 New version 2.1.2
May 15, 2013 Initial Release