Fixed the misaligned icon
Full support and optimisation for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
Apple Watch Extension to quickly add expenses without taking out your phone
New .CSV Export format with even more data for you
A lot of small bugfixes
BUDGT will help you keep track of your Expenses in a very simple way and tell you how much money you can spend each day, taking in account what you have already spent during the current month.
Apple Watch Extension
‣ Enter your expenses without taking out your phone
‣ Enter your daily Expenses
‣ Let BUDGT take care of all the math behind it
‣ See every day how much you can spend
‣ By seeing how much you can spend every day you will automatically spend less.
‣ The variable Daily Budget will open your eyes to your financial situation from day to day.
‣ Create your very own Budget with monthly recurring or one-time incomes and expenses.
‣ Create and manage your own Categories.
‣ Set your own Reminders to never forget to keep track.
The Big Picture
‣ Month End Projection to see where you stand.
‣ Month Budget showing you how much money you have left this month.
‣ Edit already passed days.
‣ Scroll through passed month to compare.
‣ By not using defined currencies, BUDGT allows for easy travelling!
‣ Activate the Travel Mode and BUDGT will take care of conversions for you without you even noticing.
Apple Watch App
‣ Quickly add expenses without taking out your phone
- July 01, 2015 New version 4.1
- June 08, 2015 New version 4.0
- September 09, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- September 07, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- July 17, 2014 New version 3.1
- January 01, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 28, 2013 New version 3.0
- November 08, 2013 New version 2.8
- October 10, 2013 New version 2.7
- May 31, 2013 New version 2.2
- May 25, 2013 New version 2.0.0
- April 12, 2013 New version 1.5.0
- March 26, 2013 New version 1.4.0
- February 23, 2013 New version 1.3.0
- February 07, 2013 Initial release