What's NewThank you for all your support and feedback. We've applied some bug fixes in this release. Please contact us at email@example.com for any additional comments or feedback.
App DescriptionJo Frost Rewards provides a simple way to reinforce positive behavior by rewarding children for completing their chores/tasks and for exhibiting respectable behavior. This app is used as tool to enable better parenting and family relations using a proven technique.
The app provides the ability to:
1. Track individual Tasks for one or more child. Each task is assigned a point value.
2. Chart individual Behaviors for one or more child. Each Behavior is assigned a point value.
3. Define a routine for your child using a checklist. Examples include: allowance, rewards, chores, housework, tracker, and general todo.
4. Earn and provide rewards for positive behavior.
5. Improve parent child interaction.
Points earned through tasks and behaviors can be later redeemed for rewards you identify in the app.
The Jo Frost Rewards app comes with several built in tasks, behaviors, and rewards to help get your started however, all lists are fully customizable to your needs.
It has been well documented that research, experience, and history has demonstrated that establishing a positive reward system with your children is the most effective way to encourage desired behaviour. I have found that the techniques that we have provided in this application will give parents the tools they need to create a positive rewards system with their children.
- Jo Frost
April 12, 2013 New version 1.1
December 11, 2012 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
November 29, 2012 Initial Release