148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: SAD MAX :: Read Our Full Review >>
Downfall: Clash of Factions has sound strategy ideas but they are marred by execution.
What's New⇛ Added a few more tutorial steps for new players
⇛ Tweaked visuals for buildings in the city and resource areas:
• Buildings are now color-coded by their category
• Resource facilities are now spaced out to make them easier to touch
⇛ This version fixes many glitches reported by the community:
• Fixed the causes of many error messages
• Fixed timers disappearing when switching worlds
• Fixed enlistment queue counter not updating
• Fixed news not refreshing correctly
• Fixed the text of long mails overlapping on some devices
App Description**IMPORTANT** Downfall requires iPhone 4 or newer, iPad 2 or newer or iPod Touch 5th Gen!
Rise through the ranks and become the Lord of War! Downfall: Clash of Factions is a modern strategy game. No ponies and foot soldiers here! Downfall is all about tanks, fighter aircraft and heavy artillery!
Downfall: Clash of Factions is an addictive mixture of strategy, combat and cooperation. Join a Faction or create your own and fight the battle to rule the earth! Someone bothering you? Deploy a tank battalion to take them down! Need more food for your troops? Take it. In this world, power prevails. Is your City under attack? Get your Faction members to reinforce you and take your enemy down!
• FREE TO PLAY
• Build your city into an unstoppable war machine
• Battle with other players from around the world
• Join with other Commanders and create an invincible Faction
• 20+ types of modern offensive and defensive units
• Attack your foes with Tanks, AA artillery and Stealth Aircraft
• Defend your HQ with missiles, howitzers and anti-tank
• Gorgeous retina graphics – you have to see it to believe it.
Note: Network connection is required to play.
November 27, 2013 New version 2.8
October 29, 2013 New version 2.7
October 18, 2013 New version 2.6
September 26, 2013 New version 2.5
September 05, 2013 New version 2.3
May 09, 2013 New version 2.0
November 30, -0001 Initial Release