What's NewBug fixes.
Sharing by email, Twitter or Facebook is no longer available for iOS6 iPads. To continue to use sharing you need to update the software on your iPad to iOS7.
Please let us know if you have any problems by emailing the support team at email@example.com
App Description'Best newspaper app on the market'
'Get this app for the puzzles alone'
'Great depth of content'
'Really interactive, love the 360s'
'Arrives on my iPad every morning... Soooooo easy to use'
'Really unique and intuitive interactivity, not seen this in other publications'
'Well designed, beautiful images... This is how a digital newspaper should be done’
That's what subscribers say about Mail Plus, the new way to enjoy the Mail on your iPad – and it's FREE for the first 30 days!
Mail Plus for iPad is the new app from the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday with all the Mail's quality content in a format designed specially for the iPad and iPad mini.
As well as giving you MORE to read, MORE pictures and MORE sport, Mail Plus has video, 30 puzzles to play on screen and TV listings with 200 channels.
And it's yours every day at the touch of a button – downloaded automatically to your iPad by 6am GMT.
Mail Plus for iPad - FREE for the first 30 days - has different sections to make reading what you enjoy much easier.
* News Plus has all the news, features, and columnists of the printed edition – PLUS video, galleries, stunning 360 degree images that show the world from every angle and extra features you won't find in the paper like chef Gary Rhodes's daily video recipe
* Sport Plus has the best sports coverage – PLUS video, galleries, more reports and more stats
* Coffee Break Plus has 30 interactive puzzles including Sudokus and Crosswords – PLUS you can play against the clock
* TV Plus is guide with more than 200 channels that you can turn into your own personal TV and radio planner – PLUS a social TV experience powered by Zeebox
Then, on Saturday:
* Weekend Plus is packed with celebrity interviews, interactive quizzes, recipes, columns by Jamie Oliver and Monty Don – PLUS bonus food and gardening
And, on Sunday:
* You Plus gives you Britain's best weekly magazine for women packed with fashion, beauty, real life, recipes and Liz Jones – PLUS close-ups of products, gorgeous galleries and an exclusive column by Marian Keyes
* Event Plus has the very best of entertainment and culture with columns by Chris Evans and Piers Morgan – PLUS video and interactive features
PLUS, every day, the app allows you to:
* Share content using Facebook, Twitter and email
* Enjoy offline all written content and pictures, as well as the 30 interactive puzzles
* Read a replica edition of the newspaper, exactly as it appears in print with pinch and zoom
* Have your edition automatically downloaded overnight, so it's available by 6am GMT. To get this feature, agree to receiving 'notifications' when prompted during the subscription process or turn Automatic Content Download to ON in Newsstand in your iPad Settings
It's free to download the Mail Plus app, but to enjoy the full experience you must subscribe or buy a single issue.
Mail Plus costs just £2.99 a week or £9.99 a month – that's half the price of the printed newspaper! If you opt for a monthly subscription, you'll get Mail Plus FREE for the first 30 days.
Although you're choosing a payment option, you only start paying after the first month (and can cancel at any time). So it's FREE to try for 30 days.
This app uses the Apple subscription service under which subscriptions are automatically renewed. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
You cannot cancel a subscription during the active subscription period but you can turn off auto-renewal from your iTunes account settings. For more information, please see the Apple support page, http://support.apple.com
Please note payment will be charged to your iTunes account and subscriptions are managed by Apple. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you enjoy Mail Plus for iPad as much as our subscribers are!
March 07, 2014 New version 3.2.2
January 29, 2014 New version 3.2.1
November 07, 2013 New version 3.0
July 24, 2013 New version 2.2
June 10, 2013 New version 2.1
June 05, 2013 New version 2.0
November 30, -0001 Initial Release