As always we are all ears to listen to our customers. Below is what came to the top your list and what we are happy to deliver:
- framework fixes to improve app reliability
- splash screen redesign
- app is iOS 7.0 ready!
(...) In this cute tale, you’re child will get to help Rudi be the man of the village and fix it up after everything goes pear shaped (...) - by Kids App Reviews
(...) The app is more than just entertainment. Kids can enjoy it and at the same time train manual and social skills (...) The creators put emphasis on responsibility and the willingness to help others (...) - by Little Taps
(...) A game app for toddlers and preschoolers, with beautiful hand-drawn graphics, great animations, delightful music and some educational elements such as shape recognition (...) - by Real Kids Apps
(...) This Education game features a cute Viking theme with colorful graphics, animations and lighthearted music (...) - by Crazy Mike's Apps
Help the little Viking Rudi fix broken elements in the village by matching shapes and finding your way through the labyrinths in this colorful, interactive game for kids around the age of three which improves their shape recognition abilities and logical thinking.
- content suitable to the needs of our unique addressee
- tested to check the influence on the preschooler’s development and way of playing
- texts created by expert linguists and optimized to facilitate linguistic development of the youngest
- stunning graphics and animation from the best Polish designers
- musical setting from a professional sound studio
The Vikings had to sail away leaving the youngest boy Rudi in charge. He will have to help the local women if anything breaks... and suddenly EVERYTHING breaks! The first task is to get to the broken object through the maze. Don’t worry, Rudi will let you know if take a wrong turning. Now we have to fix it! Drag the highlighted elements and put them into proper place. Excellent! Look, everybody’s happy now! Time for your reward: let’s see what happens next...
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOUR KID
That shape recognition and problem solving abilities are an advantage is self explanatory. Our game is also and mainly about helping others. We want to show your kids a good example to follow - helping others can be fun and rewarding!
Our second goal is to facilitate your kids’ development of symbolic thinking, or to put it simply, to enter with them hand-in-hand into the world of linguistic humor. Our reader’s suggestive intonation should draw your children’s attention to what is being spoken and help them realize that something is out-of-ordinary.
HOW TO PLAY
On the menu screen tap GO! to enter the game. You can skip the introduction by tapping the helmet in the top left corner or follow the arrows which show when the scene ends. On any other scene the helmet also always returns you to the map. The map is the scene with four highlighted objects: a broken house, boat, bonfire and fence. Tap the object you want to fix. Each object directs you to a fixing module consisting of a labyrinth, shape matching game and the reward scene. In the labyrinth your task is to get to the object you chose to fix. In the following game you have to move the highlighted bits lying around to the matching white shapes. The reward scenes contain hidden interactions. The arrow on the reward scene directs you to the next fixing module.
On the menu screen tap FOR PARENTS in the bottom right corner of the screen and then the top left corner quickly afterwards to go to the section for parents.
- February 22, 2013 Initial release
- March 28, 2013 New version 1.1
- March 28, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- April 19, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 21, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 30, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 11, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- May 12, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- May 20, 2013 New version 1.2
- June 23, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- June 24, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- September 20, 2013 New version 1.3