- iOS8 bug fixes and improvements
Thank you for your purchase! All of us on the Oceanhouse Media team appreciate your support. Visit us at www.omapp.com
101 Ways to Jump Start Your Intuition by John Holland is a deck of beautifully illustrated inspirational cards now available on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
The app guides you through 101 quick and easy lessons to help you understand, develop and work with your inner sense of intuition. You'll learn how to use it in your life for direction, insight, clarity and wisdom on a daily basis.
Each of the mini-lessons comes with its own affirmation or inspirational statement to complement and strengthen the 101 lessons.
With the 101 Ways to Jump Start Your Intuition app you can:
- Experience quick and easy mini-lesson cards
- Swipe between cards or shuffle them
- View all cards “face up” for “face down” while choosing
- Flip cards over to read messages
- E-mail inspiring cards to friends
- Save cards to your Photo Library and use as wallpaper
About the Author
Internationally renowned psychic medium John Holland has been lecturing, teaching, demonstrating, and reading for private clients for more than 18 years. He believes passionately that once the physical body dies, our spirit lives on. He has dedicated his life to his own spiritual development and teaching, as well as offering peace and comfort during times of loss and bereavement. “To see a group of students walk out of one of my workshops inspired, awakened, motivated, and energized is all the gratitude that I need,” John says. “If I somehow help them to start their own journey, then I’ve done my job.”
Author of the bestsellers Power of the Soul, Born Knowing, Psychic Navigator, and 101 Ways to Jump-Start Your Intuition, John also hosts his own weekly radio show on Hay House Radio, Spirit Connections. He has become a familiar face on TV on programs such as the A&E special Mediums—We See Dead People, as well as appearing as a psychic authority on the History Channel’s Psychic History. John’s story was originally profiled on CBS’s Unsolved Mysteries.
Official Hay House licensed iPhone/iPad/iPod touch App: www.hayhouse.com®
- December 10, 2012 Initial release
- January 03, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- April 07, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- April 22, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- June 27, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- July 12, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- October 13, 2014 New version 1.9.2