What's NewInternal updates for iOS7 compatibility.
(For sounds: use ring/vibrate button or settings)
App Description"Best level app I've tried" - User reviews
Turn your iPhone into a handy bubble-level meter that's easy to use for leveling shelves, picture frames and all kinds of objects around the house or workshop. It's gorgeous textured metal finish and realistic look will nicely complement your toolbox. (Works with iPad and iPod Touch too.)
You can use it for:
・ aligning wall pictures so they hang straight
・ aligning fixtures or other home decors
・ leveling your table or shelf so things don't roll off
・ measuring angles of slopes in degrees
・ handy in a wood shop, machine shop and construction work
It's as simple as it gets.
• Ready! - Launch the app and its ready to use! No buttons to click which tool or settings to adjust.
• Modes - Automatically switches to the best mode depending on whether you are measuring a flat surface with the phone on its back or an object using the long flat edge of the phone.
• Lock - Has a "lock" button to pause/un-pause the measurement which is really convenient when you need to write down the measurements.
• Audible Alerts - Use the device volume controls to adjust the beep sound volume. This is very useful when you can't see the screen while adjusting the object.
• Sounds - Turn the sound on/off using the device silent/ring button.
• Settings - Enable/disable sounds settings in the app through the main iOS Setting app.
For best results, use the flat back of the phone or the long flat edge with no buttons or dock connector holes.
Featured in iTunes:
・ Top 10 in Utilities in 4 countries including France, China, Taiwan.
・ #12 in Utilities in US
・ Top 100 in Utilities in 32 countries including Spain, Hong Kong, Belgium, Canada and Russia
If you like Mission: Level, check out our Mission: Park! app and give find-my-car a facelift.
September 28, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
September 26, 2013 New version 1.2.1
May 05, 2013 New version 1.1
January 25, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
November 21, 2012 Initial Release