What's NewVersion 2.1 adds the following features:
• Voicemail: indicates unheard messages and calls your voicemail directly from UC.
• UC Calls: revamped VoIP engine provides improved voice quality and less time to connect.
• Bluetooth: supporting Plantronics Voyager Pro®, Jawbone ERA™, BlueAnt Q2, Motorola CommandOne™, Jabra® EASYGO and iFusion. Other handsets may also work.
• Favorites: You can now move contacts to and from the Favorites group directly from the iPhone® client.
• Search by Email: you can now search for a UC contact based on an email address.
• Uniform Resource Identifier (URI): ability to start a chat or UC call based on a URI.
• View My Details: you can access your contact details from the Me tab and see how others view the information in the Contact Card screen.
• Bug fixes, performance improvements, and enhanced UX to give you an all-round better UC experience!
App DescriptionIMPORTANT: This application requires connectivity to AT&T Unified Communications Services and will not work without it. If you are unsure if your company provides access to this service, please contact your IT department. You will not be able to use this application without an account with this service.
AT&T UC Central® is a cloud-based, downloadable UC client application for a selection of mobile devices, smart devices and PCs. It provides an easy-to-use dashboard for a consolidated view into multiple UC and IP Telephony tools. With a simplified way to bring disparate applications together behind a single user interface, AT&T UC Central can help free you from building custom interfaces between these tools.
• A standard way to extend UC and telephony tools to the enterprise and mobile users
• A single logon and smooth multi-tasking between communication modes
• A consistent experience across select wired and wireless devices
• Tight integration with Microsoft® Outlook®
UC Central on iPhone®:
• Extends the reach of your office phone to your mobile device.
• Will simultaneously ring your office and your mobile phone, allowing you to receive business calls on your iPhone over WiFi/3G/4G data networks.
• Allows you to make business calls on your iPhone over WiFi/3G/4G data networks from virtually anywhere in the world, using your office number as the Caller ID.
• Allows you to see the availability of others, and publishes your own availability, unless you choose not to be disturbed.
• Allows you to send and receive Instant Messages, with the ability to move conversations back and forth between your PC and you mobile devices.
• Maintains a history of your IM/Chat conversations in the "QuickView" tab, including saving messages that are sent to you while you are offline.
IMPORTANT: THIS APPLICATION REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO AT&T UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES® AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. IF YOU ARE UNSURE IF YOUR COMPANY PROVIDES ACCESS TO THIS SERVICE, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THIS APPLICATION WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT WITH THIS SERVICE.
November 22, 2013 New version 2.3
October 10, 2013 New version 2.1.4
September 26, 2013 New version 2.1.3
August 20, 2013 New version 2.1
November 27, 2012 Initial Release