Battery Life app helps you to understand how maximize your battery life, reduce battery drain, and use your iPhone, iPod, and iPad longer. It also comes with a an extra set of awesome features and system information that help you get the most out of your battery.
*** FEATURES ***
✔ Full Cycle Charging
* 3 step full cycle charge process, fully automated.
* Fast + trickle charge to 100%
* Top-off charge
* Extra Top-off charge.
* Plug-and-Go: just plug in your iPhone/iPod/iPad
and the rest is automated.
✔ Background Operation
* Runs in background while you use other apps
(iPhone 4S, 4, 3Gs, iPod 4 & 3, all iPads)
* Works even if you lock the device.
* Battery level displayed in 1% increments.
✔ Device performance
See exactly how much power you have for different activities:
* 3G Talk time
* 2G Talk time
* WiFi Internet web browsing
* 3G Internet web browsing
* Video playback
* Video recording
* YouTube watching
* Photo taking
* Audio listening
* GPS Navigation
* 3D Games
* 2D Games
* Standby time remaining
More than 70 beautiful themes
* Solid colors
* Pictures: Nature / Cars / Abstract
✔ Processes and CPU monitoring
* List of all running processes with detailed information about each of them including process name, run time, priority and PID
* CPU usage updated in real time
✔ Full system information
✔ Useful Tips
* Stand by tips
* Video tips
* Audio tips
* Talk tips and etc.
We collected & filtered the most practical battery use tips into a visual library of clear instructions. It will guide you through the do's and don'ts of battery use.
You can extend your battery life just by reading & implementing these!
Tested & Approved on all Apple product models:
✔ Supports iPhone, iPod and iPad, all models.
✔ Runs in the background on iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3Gs, iPod 4, 3, all iPad models
✔ Tested & certified on iOS 4.3 and up, including the new iOS 6.0.1
for the reason that we can not answer you directly on AppStore please send us all your questions, problems and proposals via e-mail!
We will help you for sure as soon as it's possible!
- December 15, 2012 Initial release
- February 12, 2013 New version 1.1