- Minor bug fixes
- Section "What's new"
The "Choose a Dressing" application is the result of over 30 years experience in the teaching and treatment of wounds and scars.
Created by professors of universities, surgeons and medical experts, in close collaboration with the nursing teams, its aim is to provide clear information, educational and objective to health care providers (doctors, nurses, pharmacists, students) in terms of protocol dressings to optimize the overall care of the patient in the process of wound healing.
In this application, two paths are available:
1. "Appropriate Dressing" or help in choosing the right dressing in a few clicks depending on the stage of healing with photos as a reference guide.
2. "Clinical Record" or overall care of the patient with the possibility of taking pictures and sending by mail the patient summary in the context of an optimized monitoring.
"Choose a Dressing" will be a most valuable tool in your daily private practice or hospital environment.
All recommendations contained within “Choose a Dressing” are the fruit of a real clinical expertise and are in compliance with the latest reports of the High Authority of Health (French Authority 2011) and scientific publications (PubMed). They have no whatsoever links with any marketing aim.
Widely distributed at many national conferences and at courses to obtain University Degrees, the application "Choose a Dressing" has obtained recognition by its peers as THE REFERENCE IN THE FIELD OF WOUND HEALING.
The original version of "webapplication" launched in 2011, was already used by thousands of nurses, this new version is available offline and permanent improvements shall be brought and shall always be a forerunner in the field of wound healing.
Join us and freely visit the educational site www.chooseadressing.com created by us for you.
- January 28, 2014 New version 1.1
- December 24, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- December 03, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- November 21, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- November 20, 2012 Initial release