App DescriptionCREATE STUNNING LANSCAPES PHOTOS USING PHOTOSHOP CS 5
Great App *****
Got it today, learned a lot of new tricks in Photoshop. Best $5 I ever spent
This is the ideal way to learn Photoshop. I tried stumbling through on my own and I tried purchasing books from the bookstore. there are way too many features, settings and options. the app walks you through step by step all the basic (yet powerful) ways to edit your images. ideal for me!
Learn how to use the power of Photoshop CS 5 to retouch your landscapes photos. No technical jargon used without a simple explanation. More importantly get straight to work doing stunning landscapes.
- Are you tired of all the theory and technical jargon you have to wade through before getting to the point?
- Do you want to master the industry-leading retouch program in no time ?
- Do you want to see the full workflow of a pro photographer who is specialized in landscapes ?
- Do you want tutorials that are easy to understand and fun ?
This tutorial is probably what you are looking for.
Serge Ramelli a french photographer who specialized in urban/landscapes photography over the last 6 years and is known for his very simple way of teaching. He will train you on his complete workflow. That includes using camera raw to develop your photos and then Photoshop CS 5 to retouch them.
You will find various unique tips and tricks to get the most out of your photos.
Serge is a known for his very unique way of teaching, with 2 main rules :
1. No technical terms explained with technical words, but with simple english.
2. No theory, practical and visual examples only.
The free edition provided the first project, retouching a landscape from A to Z. You will get a link to purchase the 5 other projects including a link for all the raw files.
November 30, 2012 Initial Release