- Fixed issue with saving edits when using “Open In” from other apps like Apple mail, Dropbox, etc.
This free app from Google lets you create and edit Microsoft® Office documents, spreadsheets and presentations on your iPhone and iPad. Once you sign in with your Google Account, work can be saved in Google Drive, which gives you up to 15GB of free storage and lets you access your files from any mobile device or computer.
With Quickoffice and a Google Account you can:
- Create and edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint files
- Access files in Google Drive and on your device
- Open and view PDF files
- Share files through previously shared Google Drive folders
- Attach files to emails
- January 07, 2014 New version 6.1.4
- December 03, 2013 New version 6.1.3
- November 01, 2013 New version 6.1.2
- September 19, 2013 Initial release