rTimer is an easy-to-use interval training application for iPhone and iPod Touch. rTimer pauses your music, and plays interval change sounds to notify that your interval has switched.
What is Interval Training?
Interval Training is a form of exercise where you alternate between high and low intensity activity for set periods of time. You can use interval training to help train for long distance running.
You can easily configure a given interval by touching the interval's description on the main screen. From there you will be able to configure the time for the selected interval.
When you are ready to start your interval training, simply select the "Start Timer" button on the home screen.
* Easy to use, easy to understand.
* Customizable interval times.
* Works in the background, so you can multitask without missing an interval change.
* Works with other music players such as Pandora, Rhapsody, and Spotify. (Music for these third party apps cannot be paused or changed by rTimer, sorry).
- June 10, 2014 Initial release