App DescriptionON SALE FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME. REGULAR PRICE $4.99!
My Files Pro is a very handy files and documents manager for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This application allows you to transfer a variety of files type from your device to Mac or PC and vice versa.
â˜… Multiple File Format supported
â˜… File renaming
â˜… Multi-selection file moving, copying, deleting, renaming, compressing.
â˜… Multi-selection file to ZIP compression
â˜… Multi file/folder email sending
â˜… Folder creation
â˜… Text file creation
â˜… Files compression with ZIP
â˜… Voice Memo recording
â˜… Recording audio and Video
â˜… Take Photo in App
â˜… PDF Reader, Import and Export.
â˜… Transfer from Mac/PC to iDevice and vice versa
â˜… Transfer from Dropbox and Box.com and Vice versa
HOW IT WORKS
1. Edit button is used to : Delete, Move, Copy, Rename, Create new folder, to Zip and Email files after file selection.
2. To add files to your device click on Plus (+) button.
3. Transfer from Computer and USB Disk to device. Choose an option:
* Transfer from your computer or USD Disk, you will need to connect your device to your computer and follow instruction. After transferring files through iTunes, force quit and relaunch the App.
* Transfer from Dropbox or Box, you will need to login. After logging a window open will all your files. Just click on a file to transfer.
* Email yourself the document as attachment and use Open in.. button to open file in the App.
* Or you can take Photo and Video or record audio files directly in App.
* Or just create Text file as note directly in App.
4. Transfer from your iDevice. Choose an option:
* Transfer files from iPhone/iPod and iPad to your computer, you will need to connect your device to your computer and follow instruction. Just drag files from your iDevice to a selected folder on your computer or USB Disk.
* Transfer to Dropbox or Box after selecting files just select Dropbox or Box then click on the Upload button to transfer.
QUICKLY READ FILES
* MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
* iWork (Pages, Numbers and Keynotes)
* Plain Text and RTF (Rich Text Format; with custom font selection and size)
* Images (JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF and others)
* Audio (MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV)
* Video (standard iPhone format : H.264, MPEG-4)
* Web Archives
* HTML files
* Files are sorted alphabetically, by folder, by date, by file type
* File search : filtering search and deep level search available
* Optional display of file size, extension, type and date
* Delete files from within the application
* Rotation portrait/landscape
FILE STORAGE & TRANSFER
* USB file transfer to Mac and PC using DiskAid or iTunes File Sharing
* Stores any file sent from Dropbox and Box.com
* Allows to "Open In..." from Mail and other Apps
January 25, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
December 21, 2012 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
November 20, 2012 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
November 18, 2012 Initial Release