148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: BRAAAAINS MOTEL :: Read Our Full Review >>
Crazy Bill is a lot more fun than it has any right to be, just watch out for the nearly invisible pitfalls. No, seriously, they're like tiny hole-shaped ninjas.
What's NewBug fixes and small improvements
App DescriptionCrazy Bill mixes crude humor, stars and tons of zombies in a wild action story with a retro style and innovative gameplay that you can not stop playing.
Only the world's biggest zombie stars can stay in this luxurious hotel. We reserve the right to refuse admission to humans because the fresh brain aroma disrupts the "rest" of the most famous zombies.
Climb floors non-stop and discover all the dark secrets behind the Zombie Star Palace, while wiping out every zombie that gets in your way.
With only two buttons (jump and shoot) you will enjoy playing many awesome games crushing zombies.
STUNNING RETRO GRAPHICS
Pixelart graphics by Markus Gmuer, the creator of the legendary Time Geeks.
Discover all the famous guests concealed inside the hotel.
WEEKLY ONLINE TOURNAMENTS
Compete each week to try to be the best.
FREE, UNIVERSAL AND ICLOUD SYNCHRO
Download the game to your iPad and continue playing in your iPhone where you left off.
90 GAME CENTER ACHIEVEMENTS
Full integration with Game Center. Discover in which floor your friends got killed and challenge them to beat you.
WEAPONS AND POWER-UPS
Roast them to ashes, freeze them until they explode into tiny ice cubes, discovers the power of the donut, etc. Thousand of fun ways to kill them.
RETINA RESOLUTION FOR IPAD AND IPHONE
Also adapted to iphone5 screen.
- Arcadelife - Addictive, funny and almost fresh. Tons of one-more-go here. (8/10)
- AppAdvice - If you like simple arcade shooter games with an endless survival theme, you’ll love this one (4,5/5)
- BunchOfGamers - Crazy Bill is a great, full of adrenaline, free zombie murdering game (4/5)
- 148apps - Anyone who likes runners or shooting zeds in the face absolutely needs to check it out (4/5)
- Blodia - Love it. "Donkey Kong" meets "Metal Slug" plus zombies and surf-guitar music. Recommended? Oh yeah.
February 22, 2014 New version 1.4
September 26, 2013 New version 1.3
April 06, 2013 New version 1.2
March 13, 2013 New version 1.1
February 28, 2013 Initial Release