SYSTEM UTIL Dashboard have simple visual references to monitor available disk space, memory space, network, running processes, cpu and battery use.
SYSTEM UTIL Dashboard utilizes a well organized multi-layered user interface from which users can view various information about their device and operating systems. The app tracks running background & system processes, as well as a device’s cellular and Wi-Fi network connections and data uses.
Key Features by Device Operation:
• Visual display of battery life.
• Multiple visual displays detailing battery status and use.
• Alarms to indicate charging status complete w/ accurate ‘time-to-charge’ displays.
• Full charge notification.
• Configurable Full Charge & battery Maintenance alerts.
• Tips on saving battery life.
• Real time Wired, Active, Inactive memory visual status displays
• Visual displays of CPU use by system and user.
• Visual displays of running background applications and other system processes.
• Visual display of disk space status and usage.
• Displays of cellular data network & Wi-Fi network statuses.
• Network data send/receive detail.
• Internet connection speed test.
• Provide various information on device and operating systems.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release