- New feature Battery Charge History Graph. (In app purchase)
- Stop other music player when first run bug fix.
- Added text "Time to Recharge" on Battery Screen
- Update on battery tips.
- Some other minor bug fix.
- Added iOS9 support
Thanks, loyal SYSTEM UTIL Dashboard users, for helping us to improve performance and user experience by requesting for new features. We do respect all of your requests. Your good comments inspire to new updates coming.
SYSTEM UTIL Dashboard have simple visual references to monitor available disk space, memory space, network, running processes, cpu and battery use.
SYSTEM UTIL Dashboard utilizes a well organized multi-layered user interface from which users can view various information about their device and operating systems. The app tracks running background & system processes, as well as a device’s cellular and Wi-Fi network connections and data uses.
Key Features by Device Operation:
• Visual display of battery life.
• Multiple visual displays detailing battery status and use.
• Alarms to indicate charging status complete w/ accurate ‘time-to-charge’ displays.
• Full charge notification.
• Configurable Full Charge & battery Maintenance alerts.
• Tips on saving battery life.
• Real time Wired, Active, Inactive memory visual status displays
• Visual displays of CPU use by system and user.
• Visual displays of running background applications and other system processes.
• Visual display of disk space status and usage.
• Displays of cellular data network & Wi-Fi network statuses.
• Network data send/receive detail.
• Internet connection speed test.
• Provide various information on device and operating systems.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- November 02, 2015 New version 2.0