Added 2014 pay data. Sorry if it hasn't worked for a few weeks!
Changed default COLA rate to 1.0% instead of 2.0%.
Updated for iOS 7 peculiarities.
MilRetire accurately computes US active duty military retirement pay. Both the simple "Final Pay" and the more complex "High 36" calculation methods are supported. If you enlisted after 1980 and you're using one of the other "simple" apps or online calculators, it likely doesn't account for your pay status in each of your final 36 months. The number you're getting is quite likely several hundred dollars wrong! MilRetire lets you customize your High 36 pay down to the month.
Pay tables have been loaded for 2009 through 2014. Retirement any year in the future is easily estimated using your chosen cost of living adjustment (COLA). A news feed is also provided with all of the latest military retirement rumors and facts.
This is version one so definitely send us your recommendations. We're active duty too but we'll get right on it. Send your suggestions to contactATmilretireDOTcom.
- November 19, 2012 Initial release
- December 09, 2012 New version 1.1
- December 28, 2012 New version 1.2
- January 19, 2013 New version 1.4
- January 26, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- February 05, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- January 25, 2014 New version 1.6