Improved app guide
To view a demo video of one of our apps paste the link into your browser http://t.co/W8spO12rap
*****Must have an iPhone4 or greater*********
CameraCalc is the world's first camera calculator. CameraCalc is an app that makes finance a lot easier. It allows the user to take a picture in bright light of a list of cash flows (typed on paper) and receive the net present value of those cash flows. With CameraCalc, finance is as simple as taking a picture.
1) Tap the screen where ‘Initial Cost’ is grayed out.
2) Enter the value of the initial cost i.e. 7000, do not enter a minus sign.
3) Press the ‘Done’ button.
4) Tap the screen where ‘Interest Rate’ is grayed out.
5) Enter the value of the interest rate, i.e. for 10% enter 10.
6) Press the ‘Done’ button.
7) Press 'Calculate' this allows you to take a picture. You should take a clear picture in a well lit place of a list of typed numbers.
8) Focus on the list of numbers that you would like to take a picture of. If you see that the iPhone casts a shadow over the list of numbers, hold the list of numbers at an angle of 45 degrees or more in order to eliminate the shadow, as shadowing can cause a false reading. Once there is no longer a shadow over the list of numbers, press the camera icon.
9) Please make sure to zoom in on the list of numbers once the picture is taken, you can do this by using the pinch gesture, place two fingers on the screen and slowly move them apart. Make sure none of the numbers are in the gray areas.
10) Next select ‘use’, the app now prints the numbers you took a picture of on the screen below ‘Calculate’.
11) Confirm that all of the numbers from your list are on the screen, placing a finger in the area and scrolling up and down to confirm all of the numbers you took a picture of are there. If the numbers are correct then the calculations are correct and you are done. If the numbers read by the app are not the same as the numbers from your list, go to step 12. Otherwise sit back and watch CameraCalc do all the work.
12) Tap the screen where your numbers are listed. Delete the incorrect numbers or characters. Enter in the correct numbers, you may have to scroll to view all of your numbers. Press the ‘Done’ button and the correct answer will be calculated. If you are still having trouble, repeat these instructions beginning at step 7. Otherwise sit back and watch CameraCalc do all the work.
So what are you waiting for? Download CameraCalc today!
Never struggle with Net Present Value again. Calculating Net Present Value is now as simple as taking a picture. Math is as simple as taking a photo.
- January 03, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $4.99
- December 20, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- November 26, 2014 New version 2.2.3
- November 23, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $4.99
- November 17, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 04, 2014 New version 2.2.1
- November 03, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- October 25, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- October 23, 2014 New version 2.2.0
- October 23, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $4.99
- October 20, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- September 30, 2014 New version 2.1.8
- August 29, 2014 New version 2.1.7
- July 17, 2014 New version 2.1.6
- June 01, 2014 New version 2.1.5
- April 02, 2014 New version 2.1.4
- March 09, 2014 New version 2.1.3
- January 10, 2014 New version 2.1.2
- October 30, 2013 New version 2.1.1
- October 18, 2013 New version 2.1
- August 10, 2013 New version 2.0
- June 19, 2013 New version 1.9
- April 20, 2013 New version 1.8
- March 29, 2013 New version 1.7
- March 08, 2013 New version 1.6
- March 05, 2013 New version 1.5
- February 12, 2013 New version 1.4
- January 29, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- January 26, 2013 New version 1.3
- January 22, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- January 21, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $4.99
- January 19, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- January 17, 2013 New version 1.2
- January 14, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- December 09, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- November 26, 2012 New version 1.1
- November 16, 2012 Initial release