* The app no longer needs to be connected to a network
The application requires a dual core CPU for full performance. The iPhone 4S or later is highly recommended. Full speed and some functionality is not available on the original iPhone 4 and the iPod Touch 4G.
Officially supported by Mojang. Minecraft Reality lets you combine Minecraft worlds with the real world! Using advanced computer vision, Minecraft Reality maps and tracks the world around you using the camera, and allows you to place Minecraft worlds in reality.
Minecraft Reality lets yo view Minecraft worlds tied to reality using advanced computer vision and augmented reality
Powered by 13th Lab's PointCloud SDK which lets you map and track 3D spaces using SLAM (Simultaneous Localization and Mapping).
- November 24, 2012 Initial release
- November 27, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- February 13, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- January 27, 2015 New version 1.0.3
- January 27, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!