Northmark: Hour of the Wolf is a card-based RPG. Choose to become a mighty warrior, a cunning mage or a powerful druid as you fight for glory and survival in arena style combat. Explore the corners of the kingdom from fiery deserts to deep forests, cold mountain peaks, and take part in the journey to the kingdoms of the Elves and Dwarves.
Northmark bears some similarities to other games of the "battle-card" genre, yet it successfully manages to differentiate itself by being a full-scale RPG with a focus on a strong story. Its unique battle-card system further emphasizes the original grand vision of a thriving Northmark region. As a player, you shall adventure across the fantasy lands of Northmark with its varied locations - Vibrant cities, Deep dark woods, Deserted lost ruins and the Ancient mystic sites sacred to the Druids and Elves.
But beware! Danger waits at every turn as you investigate the chilling mystery that threatens your homeland. Can you defeat assassins, thieves and hideous monsters? And who is the enigmatic stranger known only as The Wolf? Find out in Northmark!
- Adventure across the lands of Northmark.
- Enjoy an original battle system featuring over 180 beautiful cards.
- Fight for honour, glory... and gold.
- Save your homeland from the plot that threatens to overwhelm it.
- Battle in the arena, or fight for your life against powerful assassins, hideous monsters and mighty warriors.
- Journey from the cold mountain peaks to the desert wastes and deep forests.
- Explore great cities, lost ruins and the ancient mystic sites sacred to the druids and elves.
- Grow more powerful as you find the best battle tactics.
- Become the greatest hero Northmark has ever known - you know it's your destin
- December 04, 2012 Initial release