148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: FUN FOR FIVE MINUTES :: Read Our Full Review >>
It's a little too simple for its own good, but there's a glimmer of potential within this Endless Roller.
What's NewNew Features:
1. There is a new obstacle type; the "Bouncey" obstacle. When you hit this, the walls change colour and you can now bounce off them, scoring every time you do. It lasts for 15 seconds. Watch out when the time runs out!
2. If a ball is lost, any power generators and other deadly hazzards are removed from the screen.
3. If a ball is lost the multiplier is reset to 1.
4. The duration of a level is recorded. When the game ends, if you get a new high score, then the length of your longest level is stored in game center.
5. When a power generator activates (after 5 seconds), the second power generator is created and, over the next 2 seconds, sparks will converge on the centre point between them, giving you time to get away. Once the sparks meet, they change from green to red, and become lethal.
6. Improved the radius of wormhole and vortex gravity wells to be sensitive to the device size.
7. Scoring for power generators is now higher. Actually, scoring in general is higher now. Let's start beating those high scores in Game Center!
8. When the ball spawns onto the screen there is now a swirl of particles to highlight the location.
9. The freeze button now has a partner on the right side of the game screen. Welcome to all those right handed players!
10. Obstacles that remain for a period of time after being hit now sport a countdown timer to let you know when they are going to run out.
11. The ball shouldn't spawn as close to the walls now.
12. Keep that ball moving! If the ball doesn't maintain a minimum average speed, then the multiplier will reduce by 1 instead of increase. This is indicated by changing the colour of the multiplier to red.
13. Added info-prompts about buying lives and turning recording on.
14. Movie recording is now on by default for new installs.
15. The help scree has been rewritten from scratch to provide more detail and information about the game.
16. The end-of-game menu has been re-written to allow you to keep the game going, or share your game.
1. Fix to background music and explosion sounds that were not being recorded in movies.
2. Fixed a bug whereby the screen would dim if not touched.
3. Fixed the sound for power generators so that their sound remains whilst they are on screen.
4. Fixed bug where holding down the pause button when your game ends could result in buttons remaining on screen.
App Descriptionâœ¬âœ¬âœ¬Featured in AppsGoneFree. Your daily free app resource.âœ¬âœ¬âœ¬
FREE for a limited time only!
Space is collapsing! Keep rolling to avoid the contracting boundaries of space in this action packed endless "roller".
With Claustrophobic, you tilt your device to control your ball, directing it to avoid or hit obstacles as they appear. Some obstacles will hinder your play, some will help!
Last as long as you can to earn a high score and achievements in Game Center.
âœ¬ Beautiful Retina Quality graphics created especially to work on every recent device. This game looks great on everything.
âœ¬ Games can be recorded and shared via Facebook, Twitter, Youtube or email.
âœ¬ Full Game Centre integration. Challenge your friends to beat your score.
âœ¬ Great music and sound effects.
This game has a difficulty curve built in. As you progress to higher levels, new challenges and features are revealed.
Claustrophobic is an evolving game. Expect to see updates that add new twists, new features, new powers, and some major game play enhancements.
May 11, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
May 02, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
May 02, 2013 New version 2.0
April 05, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
January 18, 2013 Initial Release