Awesome new cravings feature
• Log cravings as they happen and get tips on dealing with them. Add tips to favourites, edit our suggestions, or create your own.
• The Google map shows where your cravings congregate so you can be prepared when next there.
• Note what you were doing, who you were with, or how you were feeling for each craving. See if you can detect patterns.
Improvements for the Apple Watch:
• Data is now shared more easily between your phone and your watch (for those lucky enough to have one!).
Plus the usual bug fixes:
• As if we'd not do them.
This is the stop smoking app that science built. Over 20 different, evidence-based, techniques to help you become - and stay - smoke free. See how much money you've saved, how many cigarettes you've not smoked, how long you’ve been smoke free, how much life you've regained and how your health is improving.
Log your cravings, get tips on dealing with them, use the map to see where they congregate, the notes to see what patterns can be identified and the graph to see how they're decreasing.
All this is free to use and entirely free of ads. If you need extra help giving up smoking our missions could be just what you need, as they’ve been proven to double your chances of quitting. No other app can promise you this.
We proved the missions worked by performing a rigorous scientific experiment. As far as we know, this is the first ever randomised control trial run entirely within an app. Its success means we want to run many more and our goal is to constantly make our app more effective
This is all entirely voluntary and you can download the app without taking part in the experiment. Your data will be kept anonymous and you can delete it at any time. But we really hope you do take part because everyone who does will help the quitters who follow. So do yourself a favour by quitting smoking. And do your fellow smokers a favour by helping them understand how it’s done.
- June 20, 2015 New version 3.2
- May 08, 2015 New version 3.1.2
- April 25, 2015 New version 3.1.1
- April 22, 2015 New version 3.1
- February 23, 2015 New version 3.0.1
- February 08, 2015 New version 3.0
- June 06, 2014 Initial release