The Watch app is back! Huzzar! We've got the Watch app working again and we're delighted. We've fixed the today extension too. I know, get us! Fixed a couple bugs whilst we were about it.
This is the stop smoking app that science built. Over 20 different, evidence-based, techniques to help you become - and stay - smoke free. See how much money you've saved, how many cigarettes you've not smoked, how long you’ve been smoke free, how much life you've regained and how your health is improving.
Log your cravings, get tips on dealing with them, use the map to see where they congregate, the notes to see what patterns can be identified and the graph to see how they're decreasing.
All this is free to use and entirely free of ads. If you need extra help giving up smoking our missions could be just what you need, as they’ve been proven to double your chances of quitting. No other app can promise you this.
We proved the missions worked by performing a rigorous scientific experiment. As far as we know, this is the first ever randomised control trial run entirely within an app. Its success means we want to run many more and our goal is to constantly make our app more effective
This is all entirely voluntary and you can download the app without taking part in the experiment. Your data will be kept anonymous and you can delete it at any time. But we really hope you do take part because everyone who does will help the quitters who follow. So do yourself a favour by quitting smoking. And do your fellow smokers a favour by helping them understand how it’s done.
- June 06, 2014 Initial release
- February 08, 2015 New version 3.0
- February 23, 2015 New version 3.0.1
- April 22, 2015 New version 3.1
- April 25, 2015 New version 3.1.1
- May 08, 2015 New version 3.1.2
- June 20, 2015 New version 3.2
- July 10, 2015 New version 3.2.1
- October 03, 2015 New version 3.2.2
- October 13, 2015 New version 3.2.3
- October 17, 2015 New version 3.2.4
- February 27, 2016 New version 3.2.5
- June 21, 2016 New version 3.2.8