• At the end of the game, your rank is now displayed to motivate you to play another game (because you were only 2.4' behind the highscore, c'mon you can't give up right now!)
• There is now a "retry" button. Push it like never before.
• The screen is more responsive when the symbols are moving (the "aaaargh I tapped the screen eight times and it's still here!" feeling is now gone).
• In Search mode, pressing pause will also pause the timer (which is totally normal but was terribly wrong).
• A few little other things you could not see. How can you be sure it exist if you could not see it? You can't and that's where the fun is.
TWIN IT! - WHEN THE IPAD BECOMES A PUZZLE!
Twin It! is a concentration game which is perfect for places where you pause and contemplate: during the lunch break, in the bus, while skydiving, or while at work (if your boss is understanding), you'll always manage to squeeze in a quick game in under 5 minutes which will reveal your passion for hypnosis and reflection.
The goal of the game is simple – you have to find the one pair of identical symbols on the entire iPad screen: it sounds easy, but it's a real challenge when more than 40 other symbols stand in your way! So, is it better to try and do it yourself and do everything alone? Or gather a few friends and all look together to try and bust some high scores?
No matter how you decide to play it, in addition to the default "Cooperative" mode, two other play modes are also available!
• The "Search" mode will show off your dexterity and will require you to be as fast as possible to empty a screen full of symbols: perfect for your training as ninja master.
• The "Versus" mode will split the screen of your iPad in two, and will allow you to face off against one of your friends in a frenzied battle, so that they can finally recognize your well-deserved supremacy (at least in terms of efficiency at emptying screens).
And now, a few fake quotes transcribing the emotions you may experience by owning (And playing) the game:
► "Before, I had serious back issues. Ever since TwinIt! on iPad, nothing's changed, but at least now I've having serious fun! An absolute must-own!" - Sophie
► "Gaaaaaahhhh! I almost had it! I knew it, I knew it was that symbol! Dagnabit!" - Leon
► "The Versus mode is a little wonder when you want to humiliate a friend... Or... Let a friend humiliate you, as has just happened to me 5 times in a row... Hmm... Excuse me, I need to go practice." - Jo'
► "Twin It! is one of those applications which must absolutely be shown off at all costs during an evening with friends when you want to be glamorous." - Bertrand
► "Just... One... More... Game... And... Then... I'll... Stop... I Swear..." - Anonymus
► "I bought that game by mistake while thinking I was fixing the brightness of my device, and it's the best thing that ever happened to me." - Matt
► "このゲームは本当に良いです" - Keisuke
► "The logo looks really nice on my iPad's desktop. 5 / 5" - Antoine
- June 11, 2014 Initial release