- Minor text changes to descriptions in the tutorial and on some buttons.
- Fixed issue with in-app purchases.
- We have made it free! (You can upgrade to PicSafe Pro to have your photos stored securely by PicSafe)
- Support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
- Support for QR code reading (instead of entering in patient details).
- Additional Barcode scanner formats supported for reading patient ID's (e.g. UR numbers).
- We have added a new tutorial to make it easier for new users to get started.
- Additional support added for customised institution integrations (you won't see that ... sorry).
- Improved layout of the archive.
... and many, many other performance enhancements and cosmetic improvements!
PicSafe Medi is a free app that allows medical professionals to safely snap, transmit, and securely store patient-consented clinical photos.
PicSafe Medi (patent pending) has been designed by doctors, for all healthcare professionals. It is as simple as using the normal camera on your phone.
All photos you take will be emailed to you in the form of a PDF "report" and you can share a link to the report for up to 7 days. You can upgrade to PicSafe Pro and ...
1. Securely store photos for a minimum of 7 years;
2. Search stored photos in your archive; and
3. Share links will not expire.
Use of PicSafe Medi ...
- Helps deliver greater quality of care and patient outcomes;
- Quickly and efficiently document a patient’s status pictorially, greatly facilitating the medical referrals process; and
- Removes the worry of privacy and government regulatory problems surrounding the capture, use, and storage of medical photos.
The AMA says:
“PicSafe [Medi] ensures that the collection, use and disclosure of clinical photographs accords with the requirements of the HRA, without compromising efficiency - one of the major benefits of using clinical photographs.”
- Clinical Photography: Smarter Phone Use - VicDoc - Magazine of the Australian Medical Association - Nov, 2013
- May 05, 2015 New version 2.0.3
- March 04, 2015 New version 2.0.2
- February 06, 2015 New version 2.0.0
- June 18, 2014 Initial release