-Various bug fixes
-iOS 9 support added
From the creators of “Shave Me!” comes the gruesomely entertaining app, “Heal Me!”. Take on the role of an amateur doctor by using a wide variety of healing (and harming) tools available right at your fingertips!
Come face to face with nasty injuries and ailments like cuts, scrapes, blisters, bruises, burns painful veins, rashes and even frostbite! All of them painted on with just the swipe of a finger!
Use the soapy sponge and hydrogen peroxide to ready your injury for treatment! Or don’t…and see what happens!
Use your finger to sew up any cut with the stitching needle! Rub rash cream on irritated patches of skin! Quick, cool down those painful burns with the ice pack! Defrost frostbite with the heating pack and zap veins away with the laser tool! Wait, there's Lipstick? How does that help?!
Slap on medical tape, gauze pads and adhesive bandages to prevent scarring! Let the injuries heal and then remove the bandages with a satisfying “riiiiiip”!
Patients will react with painful “ahhhs” and “ohhhs” if you don’t treat injuries with care! What happens when you pop those blisters? Perhaps using the lemon juice, spray cheese, super glue and duct tape will fix that enormous cut! (insert maniacal laugh).
Immortalize your best heals or add injuries to whacky pre-generated portraits and even your own pictures! Share them with your friends and post them to Facebook & Twitter! They’ll be asking you where you got that black eye in no time!
Heal Me! is a devilishly fun app filled with comical and cringe-worthy entertainment for everyone to enjoy!
- December 18, 2012 Initial release
- January 16, 2013 New version 1.1
- February 02, 2013 New version 1.2
- March 05, 2013 New version 1.3
- March 15, 2013 New version 1.4
- March 30, 2013 New version 1.5
- April 18, 2013 New version 2.0
- May 09, 2013 New version 2.1
- August 10, 2013 New version 2.2
- September 01, 2013 New version 2.3
- October 09, 2013 New version 2.4
- November 21, 2013 New version 2.5
- October 31, 2015 New version 2.6