- Improved compatibility with iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Optimized loading process of the cover at the store front
- Differentiation for online and offline reading mode
- Notifications about data roaming without active WiFi connection
- Optimized display of the menu „My Magazines“ and „All Magazines“
Practical Classics has a 30-year tradition of delivering the very best, hands-on classic car experiences to its readers.
Every staff writer and contributor works on and restores their own classics, and each issue is packed with rigorous buying advice, real-world product tests, inspirational classic driving features and fascinating historical insight.
Practical Classics is also a campaigning title, taking the concerns of classic car owners to Parliament and keeping its readers' classics where they belong - on the road.
The iPad edition offers extra content on top of the print edition such as picture galleries, and from time to time video.
So come and join PC in the workshop - the kettle's on.
PC is published every four weeks, with 13 issues a year.
Digital purchase options available:
•£3.99 per single issue
•£10.99 for three issues
•£19.99 for six issues
•£37.99 for 12 issues
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same period length, unless you change your subscriptions preferences in your settings.
You can manage your subscription through your account settings after purchase, though no cancellation of the current subscription will be allowed during an active subscription period.
- January 24, 2015 New version 5.5
- October 07, 2014 New version 5.2
- September 08, 2014 New version 5.0
- June 06, 2014 Initial release