• New Diagrams category with 200 slides
• 17 new maps
The Infographics collection contains a wide range of high-quality designs for illustrating your Keynote presentations. Whether your slideshow is focused on a specific country, explains intricacies of an industry, or presents annual financial results, Infographics is a go-to selection of quality visualization tools.
• 23 chart themes with 10 charts each
• 41 themes of data visualization elements
• 200 diagram slides
• 1 world map
• 6 maps of continents
• 17 maps of international organizations
• 200 maps of countries
• 11 maps of countries with their administrative divisions (including the US, the UK, Germany, France, China, and more)
• 207 flags of countries and territories
• 23 flags of international organizations
All images include transparent backgrounds that allow placing them on various colors and patterned backgrounds. Most elements are drawn in shapes, and you can easily change their fill, opacity, and other parameters.
Infographics is designed to be used with Apple’s Keynote but you can also paste the images to Pages, Numbers, or iBooks Author.
* Requires Keynote 5.3 or later
- June 11, 2014 Initial release