Exciting behind-the-scenes improvement brought to you by the Clever Dragons of our development team:
+ Now, each of our quiz-style apps will contain the latest learning content available without any need for you to update to a new version — stay tuned for lots more learning coming your way!
+ More streamlined design to easily get right where you want to go in this learning app
+ Motivational progress graphics
Contains all learning levels — no in-app purchases required!
The Spelling: Commonly Confused Words app lets you practice the correct spelling of over 100 frequently misspelled or confused words such as "you're" versus "your" or "aunt" vs "ant" in a fun and interactive quiz format.
- Correct answers are highlighted if students select the incorrect answer.
- Questions get progressively harder.
- Smart Learning review levels offer practice to make learning really stick
- Students win medals and points for completing sections of the game
Practicing the questions on this app will not only teach proper spelling, but also makes it easier to complete the game on the fun online learning sites Always-Icecream.com and Clever-Dragons.com, where kids earn virtual currency for each level they complete. With this currency, children can unlock fun and creative games.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- August 05, 2014 New version 2.24
- November 03, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 12, 2014 New version 2.26
- December 21, 2014 New version 2.27
- March 04, 2015 New version 2.28
- June 09, 2015 New version 2.29