Thanks to our development team, who are nimble with their bug-smashing sledgehammers, this update contains significant improvements. Notably:
+ Changes to the optional answer timer make this feature more motivational and less stressful.
Learning coaches now appear between the levels and students can spend their points to choose a new coach. Let us know what you think and what else might motivate your student.
As always, if you see something, say something — your feedback fuels our improvements: [email protected] Thanks for learning & playing!
Contains all learning levels — no in-app purchases required!
The Spelling: Commonly Confused Words app lets you practice the correct spelling of over 100 frequently misspelled or confused words such as "you're" versus "your" or "aunt" vs "ant" in a fun and interactive quiz format.
- Correct answers are highlighted if students select the incorrect answer.
- Questions get progressively harder.
- Smart Learning review levels offer practice to make learning really stick
- Students win medals and points for completing sections of the game
Practicing the questions on this app will not only teach proper spelling, but also makes it easier to complete the game on the fun online learning sites Always-Icecream.com and Clever-Dragons.com, where kids earn virtual currency for each level they complete. With this currency, children can unlock fun and creative games.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- August 05, 2014 New version 2.24
- November 03, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 12, 2014 New version 2.26
- December 21, 2014 New version 2.27
- March 04, 2015 New version 2.28
- June 09, 2015 New version 2.29
- August 11, 2015 New version 2.30
- July 11, 2016 New version 2.40