We’re excited to bring you a completely redesigned user interface in this update. We’ve also improved the timer mode and smashed some bugs. For apps with pictures in their questions, we’ve improved this part of the interface too. Want a closer look at an image? Just tap. Ready to go back to your answer choices? Tap again to zoom out.
Like the update? Still have more feature requests on your wishlist? Write to [email protected] and let us know. We’d love to hear from you!
Contains all learning levels — no in-app purchases required!
The Spelling: Commonly Confused Words app lets you practice the correct spelling of over 100 frequently misspelled or confused words such as "you're" versus "your" or "aunt" vs "ant" in a fun and interactive quiz format.
- Correct answers are highlighted if students select the incorrect answer.
- Questions get progressively harder.
- Smart Learning review levels offer practice to make learning really stick
- Students win medals and points for completing sections of the game
Practicing the questions on this app will not only teach proper spelling, but also makes it easier to complete the game on the fun online learning sites Always-Icecream.com and Clever-Dragons.com, where kids earn virtual currency for each level they complete. With this currency, children can unlock fun and creative games.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- August 05, 2014 New version 2.24
- November 03, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 12, 2014 New version 2.26
- December 21, 2014 New version 2.27
- March 04, 2015 New version 2.28
- June 09, 2015 New version 2.29
- August 11, 2015 New version 2.30
- July 11, 2016 New version 2.40
- November 08, 2016 New version 2.50