. iPhone and iOS 7 support
. fixed display issue for iOS 7
The app allows you to access the CCN patient and family information portal, member hospital locator, reports and publications produced by the Cardiac Care Network of Ontario.
The CCN patient and family information portal has been developed to help provide you with a basic understanding of some of the more common cardiac conditions, tests, treatments and procedures that are available.
- Allows you to save the contents and documents and view them offline anytime.
- Member hospitals locator and map.
- Notification of update. Automatic updates to the CCN patient and family information portal and reports and publications.
- Access to the members section of the CCN website for CCN Committee and Working Group members to view meeting documents and reports.
The Cardiac Care Network of Ontario (CCN) is a network of 18 member hospitals providing cardiac services in Ontario. In addition, CCN serves as a support system to the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care. In addition to helping plan, coordinate, implement and evaluate cardiovascular care in Ontario, CCN is responsible for developing, maintaining and reporting on the provincial cardiac wait list registry for all patients waiting for selected adult advanced cardiac procedures in Ontario. In the role of monitoring and enhancing quality of cardiac services in Ontario, CCN develops strategies, based on best practices, to better manage cardiovascular disease across the continuum of care, including strategies to prevent acute hospital readmissions, decrease demand on emergency departments and decrease the need for initial and repeat procedures. The Cardiac Care Network of Ontario is funded by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care. For more information, please visit www.ccn.on.ca.
- February 08, 2013 Initial release
- August 29, 2013 New version 1.2
- September 19, 2013 New version 1.3
- March 25, 2014 New version 1.4