Updated for iOS7
The Montessori Division Charts help children with the memorization of the essential quotients of division!
In the first set of activities, children can practice individual division sets, such as 4÷2, 8÷2, 12÷2, etc, as well as, the complete chart in one activity. In these activities the solutions to the equations can be seen on the board, helping the child know which answer to search for among the scrambled numbers on the right side of the screen.
In the advanced activity children can practice individual division charts or the entire chart at once by finding the solutions without seeing the numbers on the board, thus, testing their memory.
This activity is a time-tested method of reinforcing the basic division quotients and is used in Montessori classrooms around the world! This app was co-developed and approved my an AMI certified Montessori teacher with over 40 years experience in the field!
REVIEW FROM ONE OF OUR CUSTOMERS using the ADDITION CHARTS app:
"Thanks for posting the new addition app. My 3-year-old had a chance to try it out. She loves it. I actually intended for my 6-year-old to do the work, but she chimed in and they did it together. Thank you for putting so much thought and detail into your apps."
We are confident you will find this DIVISION CHARTS app, just as useful!
Thanks for your support of our Montessori apps!
Visit our website: http://www.mobilemontessori.org
App page: http://www.mobilemontessori.org/divisioncharts
- November 16, 2012 Initial release
- October 09, 2013 New version 1.1
- October 09, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- July 19, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- July 13, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- July 27, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
- July 28, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- November 25, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- July 07, 2016 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99