Cox TV Connect allows you to watch live TV on your iPhone, anywhere in your house:
• Watch TV on your iPhone in any room of your house
• Choose from dozens of popular channels
• Jump to a certain channel on the guide
• Sort channels either by channel number or alphabetical
• Easily View and Sort TV Listings for All Channels
• Remotely schedule recordings on your DVR
• Access the Guide outside the home
• Closed Captioning
• Helpful FAQs and trouble shooting steps
• Yours to enjoy for free as a subscriber to Cox TV Essential and Cox Essential, Preferred, Premier or Ultimate Internet service.
Cox TV Connect allows customers with Cox TV Essential or Advanced TV and Cox Essential, Preferred, Premier or Ultimate Internet service to watch a selection of channels live on an iPad in their home, and to view TV listings for all channels inside and outside the home. Not all channels available on the TV are available to view on the iPhone at this time.
If you’re a campus TV customer of Cox through your university, use this application and the instructions provided by your college to access the TV services available via Campus Connect from Cox.
Want to manage your Home Phone calls and Voice Mail, or get helpful tips about your Cox services? Check out Cox Mobile Connect, available for iPad, iPhone and iTouch in the App store!
- November 28, 2012 Initial release
- December 18, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- March 29, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- April 28, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- September 19, 2013 New version 1.0.4
- November 15, 2013 New version 1.0.5
- April 18, 2014 New version 1.0.6
- May 13, 2014 New version 1.0.7
- September 09, 2014 New version 1.1.0
- January 12, 2015 New version 1.1.2
- September 30, 2015 New version 1.1.3
- October 14, 2015 New version 1.1.4